1. Heat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Peel and cut the apples. Have your little ones lay them in a casserole dish (may need more or less apples depending on how deep your dish is, or how apple heavy you might want your crisp).
3. Mix sugar, flour, oats, butter and cinnamon in a bowl. Have your little one mix it all with their hands, they will find this to be the fun part of course.
4. Bake for 30-45 minutes, again depending on how deep your dish is.
5. Allow to cool for 10 minutes.
6. Scoop out and serve (with ice cream if you want to make it even better).