If you can stop yourself from eating the mini eggs before you make these cookies, I promise it will be worth it! These are amazing and have become a regular Easter treat for us. We recently brought some to our neighbours who quickly asked what they need to do to get more of them, so clearly they are a hit.
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Combine flour, salt and baking soda in one bowl.
3. In a large bowl, combine sugars, vanilla and butter.
4. Add in eggs one at a time.
5. Chop mini eggs in half with a knife, or place them in a ziploc bag and crush them (just not too small).
6. Mix the chopped mini eggs into the dough.
7. Drop by tablespoons on to baking sheets and place in the oven for 9-10 minutes.